If you would like to e-mail anyone of us please click on our name.
- Develop a network of parents of children with special needs to share information.
- Advise the School Committee on matters that pertain to the education, health and safety of students with special needs.
- Promote communication between the MSEPAC members, local, State and National organizations, councils and groups.
- Promote communication and programs within the community to encourage understanding, acceptance and inclusion.
- Provide informational workshops parents, educators, students and professionals